Wednesday, December 28, 2011

finally out of my plateau

well you read that right I'm finally out of my horrible 3 lbs i couldn't bust out of and surprisingly over Christmas. so now my CW is 214 and that means i have 5 more lbs til I'm in my pre preggers pants and some of my fav jeans.. and 30ish lbs from my all time fav pants. i told scotty for Christmas i want a gym membership so lets see what i get. i know you are probably thinking um Christmas has already past but false it hasn't pasted for this awesome lamb fam. since scotty has gotten a new job and is 7 hrs away i didn't think it was fair for him to miss kenz first Christmas so we will be celebrating in January. well i hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and have a fantastic new year

love kelb

1 comment:

Sara:D said...

Im So proud of you kelbers! I love you! Keep up the good work!