Wednesday, November 19, 2008

school






















hey just thought i would show u guys the class ill be graduating with next september and some other school pics that are from halloween.... school is still great.. and i still love it.
top pic (left-right)- annie, aimee, skyla, megan and me
2nd pic- the whole class
3rd pic (left-right)- megan smith, megan p, karlee, stephanie, ashlie s, and melissa
4ht pic (left-right)- adri, aubree, brindy, saije, ana, chelsea, and dani a
5th pic (left-right)- me, skyla and annie
last pic- brylee and mr. evans.. they didnt plan that
love u all and cant wait til christmas

4 comments:

Unknown said...

kelby we are so glad that you are in idaho now with us!!thank you for always being there when i need a babysitter.your pics are so cute!!!we love you!!

Mikol said...

Looks like a fun group. I love all the costumes! Glad to see you are still loving it. See you soon.

Sandi Collings said...

I'm just glad that you didn't dye your hair that color! Glad you are enjoying school. Love you

Alicia said...

Kelbs.--It looks like you are having soooo much fun!! I miss you, and can't wait to see you at Christmas!! I love you!